Ani Uveyti Naavod Et H"
Not on mortals do I rely, nor upon angels do I depend, but on the God of the Universe, the God of truth, whose Torah is truth, and who abounds in deeds of goodness and truth. In God do I put my trust; unto God’s holy, precious being do I utter praise. Open my heart to Your Torah. Answer my prayers and the prayers of all Your people Israel for goodness, for life, and for peace. Amen. - Zohar, Parashat Vayakhel

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Prayer for Israel

I wrote this in the wake of the recent Turkish Flotilla incident.

May G*d protect Israel. May those who wish to destroy her have their power broken. May hate and deceit be rebuked. May the righteous be empowered to comfort and to aid the suffering. May the glory of G*d’s ineffable name redeem man’s violence and guide the hearts of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment