Ani Uveyti Naavod Et H"
Not on mortals do I rely, nor upon angels do I depend, but on the God of the Universe, the God of truth, whose Torah is truth, and who abounds in deeds of goodness and truth. In God do I put my trust; unto God’s holy, precious being do I utter praise. Open my heart to Your Torah. Answer my prayers and the prayers of all Your people Israel for goodness, for life, and for peace. Amen. - Zohar, Parashat Vayakhel

Monday, June 14, 2010

Bad Day At Work

This is just a journal.... I want to thank G*d that I didn't loose everything today. I stood up to one of my clients because I felt that they were asking me to do something I know to be wrong. I was forced to apologize. I wanted so badly to quit or start my own company and put these greedy corporate sobs out of business. I had to eat crow. They don't care about the army. They don't care about IT solutions. They just want to make things as difficult as possible so they can bill more and are harder to replace. Dear G*d please help me to endure this and be grateful I have a job. Please make all people like these lose their power. Thank you that you have given me my faith which means that no matter what I have to endure I can still like myself now.

No comments:

Post a Comment