Psalm 150 needs no interpretation so I simply rendered a little. Rabbi sings all kinds of melodies for it. The important part is to mean it!!!
"Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD!"
Praise Him in his sanctuary,
Praise Him in the firmament of his power.
Praise Him for his mighty acts
Praise Him according to his abundant greatness
Praise Him with blasts of horn
Praise Him with psaltery and harp
Praise Him with timbrel and dance
Praise Him with strings and pipes
Praise Him with both loud sounding and clanging cymbals
Halleluyah.
Ani Uveyti Naavod Et H"
Not on mortals do I rely, nor upon angels do I depend, but on the God of the Universe, the God of truth, whose Torah is truth, and who abounds in deeds of goodness and truth. In God do I put my trust; unto God’s holy, precious being do I utter praise. Open my heart to Your Torah. Answer my prayers and the prayers of all Your people Israel for goodness, for life, and for peace. Amen. - Zohar, Parashat Vayakhel
Not on mortals do I rely, nor upon angels do I depend, but on the God of the Universe, the God of truth, whose Torah is truth, and who abounds in deeds of goodness and truth. In God do I put my trust; unto God’s holy, precious being do I utter praise. Open my heart to Your Torah. Answer my prayers and the prayers of all Your people Israel for goodness, for life, and for peace. Amen. - Zohar, Parashat Vayakhel
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment