These comments are only personal reflections. Please consult a Rabbi for questions of law or tradition.
RT Assignments
C1A1 Ideas about G*d
C1A2 Personal Goals
C2A3 Ideas about Prayer
C3A4 Other People and G*d.
C4A5 Holiness.
C4A6 Kedusha operating in my life.
Ani Uveyti Naavod Et H"
Not on mortals do I rely, nor upon angels do I depend, but on the God of the Universe, the God of truth, whose Torah is truth, and who abounds in deeds of goodness and truth. In God do I put my trust; unto God’s holy, precious being do I utter praise. Open my heart to Your Torah. Answer my prayers and the prayers of all Your people Israel for goodness, for life, and for peace. Amen. - Zohar, Parashat Vayakhel
Not on mortals do I rely, nor upon angels do I depend, but on the God of the Universe, the God of truth, whose Torah is truth, and who abounds in deeds of goodness and truth. In God do I put my trust; unto God’s holy, precious being do I utter praise. Open my heart to Your Torah. Answer my prayers and the prayers of all Your people Israel for goodness, for life, and for peace. Amen. - Zohar, Parashat Vayakhel
Friday, July 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment