Rabbi Tatz explains what "faith" in Judaism is. The Hebrew word for "faith" is "Emuna" which does not translate as our English word "faith". There is a world of depth behind what Jewish faith (emuna) is and how to achieve it. After listening to this series your life will never be the same.
Listen to Lecture
Ani Uveyti Naavod Et H"
Not on mortals do I rely, nor upon angels do I depend, but on the God of the Universe, the God of truth, whose Torah is truth, and who abounds in deeds of goodness and truth. In God do I put my trust; unto God’s holy, precious being do I utter praise. Open my heart to Your Torah. Answer my prayers and the prayers of all Your people Israel for goodness, for life, and for peace. Amen. - Zohar, Parashat Vayakhel
Not on mortals do I rely, nor upon angels do I depend, but on the God of the Universe, the God of truth, whose Torah is truth, and who abounds in deeds of goodness and truth. In God do I put my trust; unto God’s holy, precious being do I utter praise. Open my heart to Your Torah. Answer my prayers and the prayers of all Your people Israel for goodness, for life, and for peace. Amen. - Zohar, Parashat Vayakhel
Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment