Ani Uveyti Naavod Et H"
Not on mortals do I rely, nor upon angels do I depend, but on the God of the Universe, the God of truth, whose Torah is truth, and who abounds in deeds of goodness and truth. In God do I put my trust; unto God’s holy, precious being do I utter praise. Open my heart to Your Torah. Answer my prayers and the prayers of all Your people Israel for goodness, for life, and for peace. Amen. - Zohar, Parashat Vayakhel

Monday, December 19, 2011

Closing out this Blog

This blog represents manly my study for 5771 - Early 5772. I am going to start a new blog. Thanks to everyone who supported my Torah Commentary and Psalms Project. I also hope some of the collected articles on the Liturgy help others.

Praised is G*d who healed my soul to face the world unafraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment