Hey John
Here's a good news and opinion selection.
English language Israel News:
A7 is good conservative news site
israelnationalnews
Jerusalem Post is more centrist:
jpost
YNet is left of center:
ynetnews
Political blogs:
The Elder of Ziyon:
elderofziyon
Elder's You Tube channel:
elderofziyon2
Israel Matzav:
israelmatzav.blogspot.com
Israelly Cool:
israellycool.com
Ani Uveyti Naavod Et H"
Not on mortals do I rely, nor upon angels do I depend, but on the God of the Universe, the God of truth, whose Torah is truth, and who abounds in deeds of goodness and truth. In God do I put my trust; unto God’s holy, precious being do I utter praise. Open my heart to Your Torah. Answer my prayers and the prayers of all Your people Israel for goodness, for life, and for peace. Amen. - Zohar, Parashat Vayakhel
Not on mortals do I rely, nor upon angels do I depend, but on the God of the Universe, the God of truth, whose Torah is truth, and who abounds in deeds of goodness and truth. In God do I put my trust; unto God’s holy, precious being do I utter praise. Open my heart to Your Torah. Answer my prayers and the prayers of all Your people Israel for goodness, for life, and for peace. Amen. - Zohar, Parashat Vayakhel
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment