1 Likro
et Hahallel
2 La'asot Ma'akeh
3 Hanoon Hamarbeh L'sloah
4 Al Nitilat Yadayim
5 Melekh Ohev Tzedakah
U'mishpat
6 Dayan Ha'emeth
7 Leshev Ba'Sukkah
8 Lasok b'divrei Torah
9 Kiddush levana
10 Asher yatzar
11 Borei Pri Ha'eitz
12 HaMotzi
13 SheHakol Nihiyeh B'dvaro
14 Shehechiyanu
15 Lihitattef Batzitzit
16 Likboah Mezuzah
17 L'hadlik ner shel hannukah
18 She'asah nisim lavoteinu
byamim hahem bazman hazeh
19 HaGomel L'Chayavim
tovot, shegimalani kol tov
20 Malbish Arumim
21 L'hadlik ner shel Shabbat
22 Borei pri Hagafen
23 Hazan et HaKol
24 L'havchin bein yom
u'vein layla
25 lhanot bahem b'nai
adam.
26 borei minei mizonot
27 HaMachazir neshamot
lifgarim matim
28 l'hachniso b'brito
shel avraham avinu
29 al mikra megillah
30 shomeah tephillah
31 noten hatorah
32 sh'asani b'tzalmo
33 al biur hametz
34 al sefirat ha'omer
35 et amo yisrael bashalom.
36 Haham HaRazim
37 haolam Borei Minei
Bisamim
38 matir asurim
39 shepratani meansho
shel zeh
40 zokeif kifufim
41 HaBocher b'amo
yisrael b'ahava
42 hamavdil bein kodesh
lechol
43 borei meorei haeish
44 magen avraham
45 shover oyvim umachnea zaydim
46 Mikadeish HaShabbat
47 boreh pri ha'adamah
48 al ha'aretz v'al hamazon
49 michayei HaMaitim
50 yotzer ha'adam
51 boneh berachamav yerushalayim
52 she'asani kirtzono
Ani Uveyti Naavod Et H"
Not on mortals do I rely, nor upon angels do I depend, but on the God of the Universe, the God of truth, whose Torah is truth, and who abounds in deeds of goodness and truth. In God do I put my trust; unto God’s holy, precious being do I utter praise. Open my heart to Your Torah. Answer my prayers and the prayers of all Your people Israel for goodness, for life, and for peace. Amen. - Zohar, Parashat Vayakhel
Not on mortals do I rely, nor upon angels do I depend, but on the God of the Universe, the God of truth, whose Torah is truth, and who abounds in deeds of goodness and truth. In God do I put my trust; unto God’s holy, precious being do I utter praise. Open my heart to Your Torah. Answer my prayers and the prayers of all Your people Israel for goodness, for life, and for peace. Amen. - Zohar, Parashat Vayakhel
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
52 Blessings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment